A lot of times, when i meet people, they gush about how beautiful my skin is. Especially for a mother of two. One thing i always tell them is that the skin secret is more about what you take in, that reflects on the outside. Some body lotions can work the magic but you have to first take care of the inside of your body for the outter part, to glow. But i will be listing 5 other ways to keep your skin beautiful.
- Avoid Exposing Your Skin Under The Scorching Sun: Even if you must stay under the sun, apply a good sunscreen lotion to protect your skin from the sun.
- Don’t Play With Your Beauty Sleep: I assume everyone knows the importance of a good night rest. Sleep plays a huge role in the healing and repairs of our heart and blood vessels. Stress hormones like cortisol plummet at night while growth hormones silmultaneously rises, creating the perfect breeding ground, for the cellular repairs that makes your skin look clear and glowing.
- Drink Lots Of Water: Keep your body well hydrated.
- Eat All The Antioxidants: We can’t over emphasis the importance of fruits and vegetables in our diets. They are powerful anti-aging agents.
- Avoid smoking: Smoking makes your skin look older and contributes to wrinkles.
- See A Dermatologist: We all have different skin types, therefore it’s wise to consult an expert in skin treatment in other to know what product works for your skin type.
You are beautiful, no matter the skin type.